Insured Money Management Account (IMMA)
Our Insured Money Management Account, or IMMA, is a premium savings account that may pay higher dividends than our main share, and can offer the convenience of writing drafts if you so choose.
Funds Availability Disclosure
Compounded and paid monthly on the average daily balance. Posted on the 1st of the month.
- $0 - $1,999 (Share Draft Rate)
- $2,000 - $4,999 (Tier 1 Rate)
- $5,000 - $24,999 (Tier 2 Rate)
- $25,000 - $49,999 (Tier 3 Rate)
- $50,000 - $99,999 (Tier 4 Rate)
- $100,000 + (Tier 5 Rate)
Check current rates
- Check-writing capabilities*
- Direct Deposit available
- Automatic Transfers available*
- Easy access via US mail, TellerPhone, In-Person and KFCU Online
Monthly Service Fee
No charge for IMMA checks
Minimum Deposit to Open
None - Balance below $2,000 earn current share draft rate
Eligible for an IRA?
Can this account be linked to your checking account for Overdraft Protection?
Access where, when, and how you like
* Reg. D limits Electronic or Telephone Transfers to 6 to a third party per calendar month. Does not include Deposits/Withdrawals made in person, or preauthorized Loan Payments to KFCU.